Charcoal-Swift Lite Disks 33mm 10 pack
Swift Lite Charcoal Discs are self-lighting and long-burning mini charcoal tablets. They can be used to burn resins, incense, powdered herbal blends or dried herbs.
- Each roll contains 10 Charcoal tablets, each package contains 10 rolls.
- Size 33mm
- Swift Lite Charcoal Discs are self-lighting and long-burning mini charcoal tablets.
- They can be used to burn resins, incense, powdered herbal blends or dried herbs.
- Swift Lite is a top quality brand; they burn evenly and stay lit.
- Swift-Lite sources all their charcoal from fruit trees, specially the apple tree.
- Swift Lite charcoal uses sustainable wood sources and only uses specially selected species of timber in order to give a hotter and stronger product.
- Beware of counterfeits- Genuine Swift-Lite is smokeless-inhaling smoke from counterfeit and low quality charcoal can be harmful to your health.
- Swift-Lite International is the original Swift-Lite Charcoal manufacturer in the UK with production facilities since 1957.
In order to maintain freshness, opened rolls should be resealed and stored in a cool dry place. Effective storage will ensure quick lighting and a long burning time.
- How to Burn Resins
- Use tongs to hold charcoal tablet (never hold it with your fingers alone or you might get burned).
- Light the charcoal with matches or lighter, or hold over a lit candle…. for about 20 seconds until it self-ignites.
- Place the lit charcoal in a bowl or any incense burner. The bowl or incense burner should be filled with sand or dirt.
- Let the charcoal warm for a few minutes. (It turns gray around the edges when it is ready)
- Now you are ready! Add a small amount of resin on top of the charcoal.
- The resin will burn and soon release essential, aromatic oils through the smoke.
- Continue to place resins or powder on charcoal as they burn out and smoke decreases for a continuous burn.
- DO NOT HOLD THE TABLET IN YOUR HAND WHEN LIT!